When you attend your first consult we will provide you with legal advice and a definite action plan free of charge! As … Read More »
Problem Solved Guarantee
- We Guarantee to contact you the same day you contacted us about your legal enquiry.
- We Guarantee a thorough, detailed legal analysis of your problem.
- We Guarantee to use plain, easy to understand language when we give you advice so you can make a fully informed decision.
- We Guarantee we will give you a realistic estimate of the full costs for your legal matter.
- We Guarantee all work is supervised by a qualified and experienced solicitor or appropriate conveyancing clerk.
- We Guarantee you will always receive regular updates and progress reports.
- We Guarantee to be on time every time (otherwise you will be given fair notice of any appointment changes).
- We Guarantee to always be proactive by giving you the suggested responses and strategies when we ask for your instructions. We will filter and strategise responses for you so you are empowered and confident.
- We Guarantee all correspondence will be done in an efficient, time effective manner and not overdrawn.
- We Guarantee you will always be able to have access to the solicitor handling your issue.
When you attend your first consult we will provide you with legal advice and a definite action plan free of charge!
Our core values & why you should choose us:
- We believe in integrity and transparency.
- We believe everyone deserves a fair result.
- We believe in reducing the trauma and stress people go through.
Can’t afford upfront fees for legal services?
We have options for you:
- Pay at the end of your property settlment
- If no property settlement in your case, pay by installments for example for a $10,000 matter it is usually $75 per week or $5,000 matter about $40 per week
- Other arrangements reached by agreement with us
Interstate and overseas client service:
Rigoli Lawyers can also help you if you live interstate or overseas but have still property dealings in Victoria.
We can also service clients in Victoria that have court matters in other states.
At Last… A Way to Get Expert Advice to Easily Solve Your Legal Problem Without Stress or Having to Spend a Fortune!
When you have a legal problem… it can be a distressing and tense time for everyone involved. The complex language, the complicated legal requirements and the pressure of understanding your obligations… all take a huge toll on the quality of your life, in the short term. But… do it wrong, and it will affect you for a lot longer.
The importance of getting everything right when it comes to legal matters can never be underestimated. The decisions you make now, will influence your life for many years to come.
This is why it is critical for you to have the best Legal Firm on your side.
What Makes A Good Lawyer?
You need a lawyer who understands how emotional legal matters can be for you. A good lawyer will help to reduce your stress and any uncertainty you are feeling. You are likely to experience different emotions, which makes it difficult to communicate. A good lawyer knows how to help bring out your best even when you are feeling your worst.
And, a good lawyer needs to be able to give you comprehensive advice about your legal rights, obligations and entitlements.
With over 30 years’ experience, Rigoli Lawyers know the right solution for your legal problem. Although our experience gives us the confidence of knowing what to expect… we know that this is all new to you. Which is why we support and guide you through every step of the way.